For a while now, I’ve been developing a replacement for my WP-a2z Dynamic API Reference. Today, just over two years after wp-a2z.org was first revealed, I’ve switched over to the new version. Here are some notes about the new version.
- Each site in the WordPress MultiSite network contains the reference for a selection of components.
- Each site contains the full reference for WordPress core.
- The Home page lists the documented Plugins, Themes and Shortcodes for the site.
- You can drill down into a component.
- Or choose an item from the footer menu.
- Or search
Sites – what do they contain?
wp-a2z.org is a Dynamic API Reference for:
|WordPress plugins: Akismet and Hello Dolly
|WordPress themes: Twenty Fourteen, Fifteen, and Sixteen
|WordPress PHPUnit tests
|Genesis Theme Framework
|Easy Digital Downloads
Quite a lot really. I’ll try to remember to write it up after I’ve dealt with a few teething problems.