I’ve been trying to comment on a subject which is dear to my heart on make.wordpress.org
The post in question is “WordPress: Post Meta team introductory meeting”
But each time I tried to comment a little bit of whizzing happened and my post was sent directly to the bit bucket. I have no idea why! Am I a spammer?
- I am commenting as a logged in user: bobbingwide or vsgloik
- So far, only two of my comments (as bobbingwide) have been accepted.
- I am currently working in France
- The link I have attempted to include has been in multiple forms.
See my “Requirements for Post Meta plugins” post written on 25 November 2013 on oik-plugins
- I’ve tried Chrome and IE
- I haven’t effing sworn in my attempts to create comments
- It doesn’t seem to make any difference if I attempt to include a link or not.
- It’s as frustrating as fuck, especially when you’ve spent a while drafting your comment
- and even more so when you have to find another way of communicating with another registered user on WordPress.org.
PS. If you’re wondering what’s happened to H2GD Part 31… I’ve been somewhat distracted recently.
Having recorded my “spamming” I then needed to share the video on YouTube. Logging in proved to be a challenge. Google accounts sent me this message.
Hi Herb, Someone recently used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account firstname.lastname@example.org. This person was using an application such as an email, client or mobile device. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt: Tuesday, 26 November 2013 16:41:20 o'clock UTC IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (AMarseille-651-1-230-66.w86-210.abo.wanadoo.fr.) Location: Aix-en-Provence, France
My conclusion is
even though I have a passport to travel the world it appears my identity is not allowed to come with me