2. Question 2 is good and true and doesn't cost a dime "Do you really think it worked when you ran it last time?"
My logic for pagination in shortcodes doesn’t work again.
- It was fine in WordPress 4.0
- It got broken in WordPress 4.1
- I developed a workaround
- And raised TRAC 30831
- It was fixed in WordPress 4.1.1
- or so we thought
- You can page forward and dot about the pagination links
- But if you revisit the first page, the links stop working
I haven’t found one yet; apart from reverting to WordPress 4.1 and continuing to use my workaround.
I’ve just raised TRAC 31939 as a direct follow on to TRAC 30831.
Update – later in the day – 9th April
- Workaround developed for the oik base plugin
- Released as oik v2.5-beta.0409
- TRAC updated with the solution
- Problem Solving – verse 30 – Problem Size
- TRAC 31939
- TRAC 30831
- Problem Solving – Top 10 questions to ask when something doesn’t work
Note: This post is being copied to Problem Solving.