Even though I’ve made the game rather pointless, I’m going to keep on doing both food-le.com and foodlewordle.io since:
- There are some dates that I missed last year.
- I want to find out what happens on the 29th February – for foodlewordle.io
- And I’m hoping that one day both games will change their list of words.
You’ll also notice that my crib sheet at Foodle answers – my food-le.com crib sheet only goes up to October 2023. Also that my answers for foodlewordle.io are only recorded until June.
Well, the good or bad news ( take your pick ), is that I’ve written a routine that will display a “prediction” for the anwers for the sites based on the known sequence of answers starting from a particular date. It’s implemented as a WordPress shortcode named [bw_code twit] which stands for “Today’s word is this”.
So here are my predictions:
Yesterday’s word for food-le.com was: salts
Today’s word for food-le.com is: crust
Tomorrow’s word for food-le.com is: dairy
Yesterday’s word for foodlewordle.io was: korma
Today’s word for foodlewordle.io is: seeds
Tomorrow’s word for foodlewordle.io will be: grind
- The plugin is available at bobbingwide/oik-twit
- For those days where I didn’t log foodlewordle’s answer the value will be ?mmdd where mmdd is the date.
- There’s no guarantee that the results will be correct.
- Please keep your source of the predictions secret.
- Well, at least until you’ve won enough money from your pals with bets on your predictions for tomorrow’s word.